Clean Beauty commitment with responsible sourcing and formulated without specific ingredients that are known or suspected to be potentially harmful to human health and/or the environment.
Our products are manufactured using less packaging material, responsibly sourced and more sustainable options to reduce environmental impact and waste. Converting the packaging to recyclable and renewable options not only has the advantage of conserving fossil resources, but also reduces CO2 emissions.
- Renewable sugarcane tubes
- Recycled glass bottles & jars
- Recycled PET bottles
Most of our tubes are made with +50% organically based plastic composed of renewable sugarcane and is 100% recyclable, bottles are made of 100% recycled material, reducing the reliance on virgin plastic and enabling a circular economy for material that would otherwise go to landfill.
Pursuing a sustainable corporate strategy the company is supports global environmental projects:
- Through the sales of product lines, such as our face masks, we have supported Plant For Planet’s Foundation of planting trees, in Campeche, Mexico.
- With our #ReplaceTheBottle campaign with the launch of our shampoo & conditioner bars we have supported www.cleanbeachinitiative.org a global charity raising awareness and organising local beach cleanups in Spain (Barcelona, Valencia & Malaga)
- Biovène Barcelona encourages its customers to partake in collaborations they run with partners they work with to also do their part, such being www.Nozama.green, a sustainable e-commerce and RaaS (Recycling as a Service) Platform. Nozama.green transforms the way consumers buy by enabling anyone to acquire sustainable products online and ensure their recovery for recycling on demand. As a moble application it enables recycling in the home by connecting with independent local couriers, who recover rubbish and also deliver goods from any shop in a city. It is paramount to Biovène Barcelona to create a community of ‘beauty activist’ who truly want to support global change.